The American Red Cross will have water available for residents affected by the water shut off until they are able to get water back into their home. If this happened to you, would you be prepared?
The Red Cross is here to make sure you are as prepared as you possibly can be for potential disasters and other emergencies. These events can strike suddenly, at anytime and anywhere. There are three actions everyone can take that can help make a difference.
Be Red Cross Ready Checklist
- I know what emergencies or disasters are most likely to occur in my community.
- I have a family disaster plan and have practiced it.
- I have an emergency preparedness kit.
- At least one member of my household is trained in first aid and CPR/AED.
- I have taken action to help my community prepare
To learn more about disaster planning or to download our Red Cross preparedness apps go to: http://www.redcross.org/prepare/mobile-apps